Monday, June 25, 2012

A Little House Update

We got around to doing a little more work on the stairs this weekend here is a quick before as a reminder


I had planned on wallpapering  the back side of the stairs but I really just couldn't find a print small enough in scale or in colours I liked that would work so we decided to go with a fun stencil. I chose a metalic paint to really make them pop on the flat grey paint we did on the stairs. We also got around to putting up new moulding along where we took out the book cases because the wall was torn up along the edges.





Need to pick up some more gray paint to finish up the moulding then get up the cluster photo wall and  the stairs are done. Really like how they have come together so far. Such a huge difference!

We found a nice little spot in the livingroon for our Aaron Bell print we got at NIX last weekend.


I got an email from my mom tonight that made my whole day. My parents went out East and visited with my dads parents and my grandmother sent me back an antique set of china dishes she never gets to use these days. Figured they would get more use at our place and I couldn't be more excited they are gorgeous!





The last thing I probly need in life is another set of dishes but really who could say no to a gorgeous antique set of china!

It's Monday night and I already can't wait for the weekend we are having a big Canada Day BBQ at our place should be loads of fun. Stoked for my first Canada day since I entered the work force NOT working lol.

Alright It's bed time for me guys! Night Night!




No comments: