Saturday, July 4, 2009

Update!

Hai lovers! I know it's been a long while I have just been so all over the place lately I haven't had the time to sit down and do this! I owe you all a big epic NIX Toronto update and I promise thats coming in the next week!

Heres a lil update on what I have done since I got back aside from work. Maddie came to visit last week!!! It was rad! We relaxed and spent some time in the nasty pool at her motel lol. Went to I-Hop and spent a day at the beach! I miss her guts already :(

Here's us at the beach: (casper and her black friend)
























Yesterday morning I was running around doing a bunch of errands. I got to stop in at a dollar store aka heaven on earth to me. I picked up some new stuff to match all my kitchen wear (it's all blue and lime green)

I found these bad boys for 2.50 each and pick up like 6 of em lol. They are like wider mason jars with twist off lids











Great for storing nuts and candy and just all around magical teheheh. YES I have house wife in the blood lol and YES I am a giant nerd!!

I got the first of my photos back from Toronto! I shot with Swindle and a great photog Andre Kaufman. Keep your eyes peeled for me and Swindle images coming soon!!

Here is my first solo shot I really like (bringing out my inner Lisa Loeb)














The cincher was made for me by this rad lady! (more epic photos of this cincher to come)

www.myspace.com/raggareclothingco
I'm having some people over tonight and I made mango cantaloupe salsa to go with the pork tenderloin that is currently slow cooking on the BBQ!











YUMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! And on that note my loves, I am off to prepare the rest of dinner!

Happy 4th of July!!








(lol it was too cute I couldn't resist!!)

xoxo
Wren

p.s. Cooking a big wonderful meal to share with friends somehow still feels empty cause hes not here to share it...














Only three more months till I get to fall asleep beside him forever! xo

1 comment:

Нина said...

aw, I'm so bummed I missed the competition. but here's a poem I wrote.

Haven't you heard
Wren is a bird?
But Wren is a lady human too
She doesn't eat spiders
Who sit down beside her
& she doesn't fly in the sky
She is better than apple pie
More romantic than winter fires
Or a town full of church spires
You dream of Wren in your garden
I beg you're pardon!?