Saturday, June 9, 2012

Foooooood

Alright so once the nice weather comes I get half lazy with cooking cause we really just end up BBQ'ing almost every night. Here are a few meals we have had in the past little while including my easter egg cookies. It was my first attempt at icing flooding, learned some lessons lol not the best looking but they were so fun to make.




I mostly don't cook alot in the summer cause it is just so humid here. But here are some cool idead I have found for stuff I want to try this summer





Lastly here is a little food adventure post I never posted. Our plan was to go to Hintonburg and try out the new Taco Shack. But it was raining and miserable out so eating tacos in the rain didn't sound temping so instead we went to Hintonburger and indulged in an epic calorie fest! If you have never been you must go!



No comments: