Friday, March 16, 2012

Sick Days, Slow Cookers and Sideshows

Taking a sick day and it's rainy out so I'm gonna try my hand at some slowcooker turkey chili... Never tried the recipe before but I'll post some pictures and the recipe once it's all made.

Packed up the Ebay orders so if you got something it's on its way to you as we speak.

 Got some fun things in the mail this week! First was a birthday card from one of my best friends Chelsea. Made me cry a little lol I miss her guts. lol at who she addressed the letter too...

 I also got some fun jewelry in  from the gorgeous Kristen Leanne who owns Sideshow by the Sea . I will be shooting some new headers for the blog soon and you might just see either of these in the images!

 Hoping the sun will come out tomorrow and I will feel better so we can have a nice little dog park adventure with Nate and the pups! Rain rain go away!

Hope everyones weekend is off to a good start!

No comments: