Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Rhys Makes Magic!

The amazingly talented comic artist Rhys McDonald has made me feel lucky over the years and has drawn me a few times! His most recent peice of me is pretty awesome and I wanted to share it with you guys!

Here are some pieces he has drawn of me over the years:

The last one is actually a skateboard design which can be purchased HERE. You can find Rhys on this Twitter or on his Website.

Also you guys may have noticed my rad new blog signature! I am super lucky to have a friend who does graphic design and makes all my layouts, banners and such things for me for a very reasonable price! He just made a Twitter account so be sure to add him on there and check out his Facebook by searching Blue Sunset Design!

Hope everyones week is off to a good start and that you're all enjoying the first days of summer!

1 comment:

pearlslaceandruffles said...

The skateboard looks awesome!

http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/